Losing muscle mass, gaining weight, diminished energy levels, regular fatigue, mood swings and low sex drive are some of the main signs of falling testosterone levels. While it is normal for men 30 and over to experience a drop in testosterone production, reduction in this hormone can affect your physical, physiological and psychological well being.
A testosterone booster may be just what you need to re energize your bedroom, build muscle and make you feel young again. There are dozens of testosterone boosters in the market today. Prime Male is one of the better known. We take a deeper look at Prime Male and present you with the essential information you need to make a decision of whether it is the right testosterone booster for you.
About Prime Male
Manufactured by the multinational health and research company Roar Ambition, Prime Male is a testosterone boosting anti-aging supplement that blends 12 nutrients. It is formulated to work particularly well for men aged 30 years and older and can boost testosterone levels to what they were in your younger years.
It is designed to tackle three key barriers to testosterone production – luteinizing hormone (LH), prolactin hormone, estrogen hormone and sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
Benefits of Prime Male
The benefits of Prime Male include:
- Higher energy levels and reduced fatigue.
- Build lean muscle and grow stronger quicker.
- Lose excess weight and burn fat, especially belly fat.
- Strengthens bones and reduces the risk of fractures.
- Higher libido and improved sexual performance.
- Mood enhancer and confidence booster.
- Reduced blood pressure and better cardiovascular health.
- Management of blood sugar levels by avoiding insulin resistance.
- Improved prostate health.
- Tighter and healthier skin.
- Optimal cognitive function and a clearer, sharper mind.
Prime Male Ingredients
Prime Male contains 12 compounds.
- D-AA-CC: D-aspartic acid (DAA) is an amino acid and neurotransmitter that increases the release of LH in the pituitary gland that in turn boosts testosterone production in your testes. DAA-Calcium Chelate (D-AA-CC) is an enhanced form of DAA that improves digestibility and solubility for optimal testosterone production.
- Zinc: Helps the pituitary gland to release more LH in order to boost testosterone production.
- Nettle root: SHBG molecules bind onto your body’s testosterone rendering the sex hormone inert. Nettle root binds with SHBG instead thus ensuring more testosterone is available in your system.
- Magnesium: Lowers the quantities of SHBG in your system thus increasing the amount of ‘free’ testosterone.
- Boron: Lowers the amount of SHBG, prolactin and estrogen in your body. Too much of the female sex hormones prolactin and estrogen in the male body can significantly lower testosterone levels.
- Luteolin: A plant-sourced estrogen blocker found in many vegetables and fruits. It reduces the quantity of estrogen in the body while simultaneously raising testosterone levels.
- Asian (or Korean) red ginseng: Boosts energy, strengthens the immune system and increases longevity. It has been used to treat impotence in men. Multiple studies have found that Asian red ginseng improves erection function, sexual performance and sexual satisfaction.
- Ashwagandha: A herb long associated with Ayurvedic health tradition, Ashwagandha is a multifunctional testosterone booster thanks to its adaptogenic and antioxidant properties.
- Adaptogenic because it promotes the homeostasis of stress hormones such as cortisol thus diminishing the role of excessive stress in curtailing testosterone production.
- Antioxidant because it protects the testosterone producing cells by combating oxidative stress in the testes.
- Vitamin B6: Stimulates androgen receptors that tell the tests to produce testosterone. Improves libido and alleviates mood problems.
- Vitamin D3: Boosts testosterone production. Though the actual mechanism of how this works remains unknown, some studies have alluded to the high number of vitamin D receptors in the testes.
- Vitamin K2: Boosts testosterone while also enabling vitamin D3 to better enhance testosterone production.
- Black pepper: A bioavailability enhancer that accelerates the body’s absorption of nutrients contained in Prime Male by as much as 20 times.
Other ingredients in Prime Male include:
- Mucuna pruriens: Lowers levels of the female hormone prolactin
- Fenugreek: Enhances libido
Pros And Cons
- Large increase in testosterone levels in a matter of weeks.
- No known side effects.
- Manufactured in an FDA-approved facility.
- Free shipping for bulk orders (at least two boxes).
- Building muscle mass only occurs when Prime Male is complemented by proper exercise and diet.
- Not vegan or vegetarian friendly as capsule covers are made from gelatin.
Because Prime Male is a supplement made with naturally-sourced ingredients and no additives or synthetic components, it has no known side effects. However, excessive testosterone in the body can lead to elevated irritability, heightened aggression and headaches.
When and How to Take
For optimal results, Roar Ambition recommends you take one 750mg capsule four times a day. Do so daily and consistently. Take the capsule with a snack or meal. You could for instance take the pill at 8am, 11 am, 2pm and 5pm. Each bottle of the supplement contains 120 capsules.
Pricing and Special Offers
- A box of Prime Male Vitality containing 120 capsules costs $69.
- A box of Prime Male Enhance containing 120 virility-enhancing capsules costs $65.
- A combo order (1 box of Prime Male Vitality plus 1 box of Prime Male Enhance) costs $99.
For each of these three order types, there are volume discounts the more boxes you buy!
The testimonials we found on Prime Male's official website are mostly very positive. They have gathered hundreds of reviews and testimonials from users of the products and they have shared their experiences with the supplements. It is very difficult to find negative feedback about it.
The most positive reviews come from men that are older than 40, and many comments that Prime Male has been useful in reversing some of the symptoms of ageing.
Final Thoughts – Is Prime Male Worth It?
Testosterone decline is something every man who lives long enough will eventually have to grapple with. Your sex drive collapses, physical strength wanes and belly grows. Testosterone boosters mean this trend is not irreversible.
In this review, we’ve covered Prime Male in detail including ingredients, benefits, price, and risks. We have highlighted the advantages you can expect from this testosterone booster as well as the main disadvantages you should be concerned about. Evaluate your testosterone needs and use this review to establish if Prime Male is the best testosterone supplement for you, but overall, we have established it is an excellent natural alternative to help with declining testosterone levels so we think it is definitely worth a try.
WANT TO TRY PRIME MALE?
- Big savings on combos
- Buy 3, get 1 free!
- FREE Worldwide Shipping available
- Secure payments
It is manufactured in accordance with good manufacturing practices in an FDA-approved facility. Prime Male does not contain synthetic harmful ingredients.
It contains 12 effective and safe testosterone-boosting nutrients in their recommended dosages.
It is made for men 30 and older who are looking to get back some of the vitality, sex drive and energy of their youth. Prime Male does that while countering the adverse health effects that come with low testosterone such as blood pressure, unmanaged blood sugar, depression, mood swings, bone fragility and cardiovascular problems.
It is primarily an anti-aging supplement and not a sex pill. That being said, Prime Male does restore your sexual performance.
It is not a muscle-building supplement but Prime Male boosts testosterone which in turn increases lean muscle mass. You have to augment Prime Male intake with the right exercise and diet if losing fat and building muscle are your goals.